Gentle Leader and the New Leash!
Asher and I went out today for our first solo walk with the Gentle Leader...and the new leash. The new leash was great - so happy not to have that nylon strapping in my hands. And he did pretty well on the leader. Took him a long time until he did those things he needs to do in the morning, but it was the first time he'd been out so early with it so it was fine. We took our longer route and he didnt' really try to swipe the strap off until we were back going over the Hutch - so he kept it on for a long time. And he refused Cheerios...I guess he thinks if he is going to wear that thing then I am going to have to give him better treats. I stand corrected and will bring something tastier with me tomorrow morning!

1 Comments:
asher totally has his grandma whipped.
good boy!
i love my pupppppers
Post a Comment
<< Home