The Well Travelled Pup: A sabra in the suburbs.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Knock, knock, knockin' on Grandma's door...

(hum along?) We went for our morning constitutional and since I needed to water some new plants, I put Asher on his line and went about setting up the sprinkler. And then played with him a bit. And came into the house. I was only in for a minute or two, when he tapped at the door. I went to let him in and he stood to the side - clearly, he figures that he can also tap on the door to get me to come back out! Or so he thinks, because I didn't go...gotta show him who wears the pants (heh heh heh) in this family!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rena said...

MAMA
smash face doesnt wear pants!
otherwise he'd almost pee in them all the time!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sharon Alise said...

sometimes when pluto wears clothing he gets some pee pee on them!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home